Servings Per Package: Approx 21
Serving Size 20mL
| Avg Qty |
| Avg Qty|
|Protein||Less than 1g||1.6g|
|Fat total||Less than 0.1g||0.1g|
|- saturated||Less than 0.1g||Less than 0.1g|
|Gluten||Nil detected||Nil detected|
Water, Tomato Paste, Vinegar, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Corn Starch, Salt, Natural Colour (Caramel I), Onion Powder, Spices, Natural Sweetener (Steviol glycosides), Smoke Flavour, Spice Extracts.
What You Need
- 1kg diced chicken, lamb or beef
- 500g (2 cups) Basmati rice
- Optional: 150g natural yoghurt
- Seal meat in a hot, oiled saucepan.
- Add the simmer sauce and stir until bubbling.
- Turn heat down to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meat is fully cooked.
- Optional: For a creamier curry, stir through 150g natural yoghurt before serving.
- Serve with steamed Basmati rice.