Servings Per Package: Approx 21
Serving Size 20mL
| Avg Qty |
| Avg Qty|
|Protein||Less than 1g||1.6g|
|Fat total||Less than 0.1g||0.1g|
|- saturated||Less than 0.1g||Less than 0.1g|
|Gluten||Nil detected||Nil detected|
Water, Tomato Paste, Vinegar, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Corn Starch, Salt, Natural Colour (Caramel I), Onion Powder, Spices, Natural Sweetener (Steviol glycosides), Smoke Flavour, Spice Extracts.
What You Need
- 400g beef mince
- 4 tbs Celebrate Health BBQ Sauce
- 4 large burger buns
- 1 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 x 20g slices cheddar cheese
- 80g baby rocket leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Using clean hands, separate beef mince into four portions and gently shape into round beef patties.
- Heat a large chargrill pan over medium-high heat, brush patties lightly with oil. Cook burgers for 4 minutes or until underside is lightly charred. Turn burgers and cook for 2 minutes. Top each burger with a slice of cheese and cook for a further 2 minutes or until burgers are cooked through and cheese is melted.
- Open bread rolls and top each with rocket, sliced tomato, a burger patty and sliced onion. Serve drizzled with BBQ sauce.