Quick Nasi goreng
4 20 Min (10Mins Preparation / 10 Mins Cooking Time)
This nasi goreng contains 3 serves of vegetables per serve, so is a great way to boost your family’s vegetable intake.
- 450g packet microwave brown rice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 250g green beans, thinly sliced into 3 cm lengths
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 4cm lengths
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 ½ tablespoons Celebrate Health Sweet Chilli Sauce, plus extra to serve
- 1 ½ tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 4 eggs
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
1.Microwave rice following packet instructions. Set aside.
2.Heat the oil in a large wok over high heat. Stir-fry onion for 2 minutes or until light golden. Add beans and broccolini and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until almost tender. Add garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add rice, chilli sauce and soy sauce and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
3.Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook eggs until cooked to your liking.
4.Divide rice between bowls and top each with a fried egg. Serve with cucumber, tomato, coriander and extra chilli sauce.
Nutrition: Per serve 15.6g protein 11.2g fat (2.1g saturated fat) 42.3g carb 5.4g dietary fibre 1471kJ (352 Cals) 432mg sodium