- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 175g (1 cup) canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 400g skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced lengthways
- 175g pkt Celebrate Health Butter Masala
- 200g unsalted natural corn chips
- 50g (½ cup) grated cheddar cheese
- 200g grape tomatoes, quartered
- ½ avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander sprigs
- Lime wedges, to serve
1.Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook chickpeas, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until golden. Remove and set aside.
2.In the same pan add remaining oil and chicken, cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until just golden.
3.Add onion and capsicum and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Stir in the Celebrate Health Butter Masala, reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until thick. Set aside.
4.Preheat grill on high. Arrange corn chips in a 1.5 litre (6-cup) capacity shallow ovenproof dish. Spoon chicken mixture over chips and sprinkle evenly with the cheese. Grill for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
5.Top nachos with the crispy chickpeas, tomato, avocado and coriander. Serve immediately with lime wedges.
Nutrition: Per serve 34.7g protein 25.8g fat (9.8g saturated fat) 40.2g carb 10.6g dietary fibre 2362kJ (565 Cals) 364mg sodium