This salmon soba noodle salad provides a good dose of essential omega-3 fatty acids!
175g packet Celebrate Health Teriyaki Stir fry
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 long fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
4 x 120g skinless salmon fillets
180g dried soba noodles
150g sugar snap peas, trimmed, halved
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, sliced
100g mixed salad leaves
1/2 cup fresh mint or coriander leaves, plus extra to serve
- Preheat oven 180C /160C fan-forced and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Reserve 1/4 cup (60 ml) Celebrate Health Teriyaki Stir Fry in a small bowl to use as marinade on fish. Place salmon onto prepared tray and spoon over the reserved sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining sauce to a second bowl to make the salad dressing by adding lime juice, chilli and ginger and stir to combine. Set dressing aside.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles in a saucepan of boiling water following packet instructions or until al dente. Add sugar snaps and asparagus for last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Drain.
- Cook salmon in oven for 8-10 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Combine noodles, vegetables, salad leaves and herbs in a large bowl. Add dressing and mix well. Divide salad amongst dinner plates and serve topped with glazed salmon fillets.
NUTRITION & NOTES:
Per serve: 32.6g protein | 22.4g fat (4.9g saturated fat) | 35.7g carb| 5g dietary fibre | 2031kJ (486Cals) | 1008mg sodium
For a gluten-free version of this recipe, use 100% buckwheat soba noodles.