- 175g Celebrate Heath Japanese Teriyaki Recipe Base
- 300g firm tofu, cut into 2cm cubes
- 200g edamame, steamed, podded
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbs rice vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups steamed brown rice
- 2 carrots, cut into long ribbons
- 100g mixed salad leaves
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
Black sesame seeds, to serve
Micro herbs and purple shiso leaves, to garnish (optional)
- Place Celebrate Heath Japanese Teriyaki Recipe Base in a shallow dish, reserving 1 1/2 tablespoons. Add tofu to the dish and turn to coat. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook tofu, turning, for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown on all sides.
- Combine reserved Celebrate Heath Japanese Teriyaki Recipe Base, rice vinegar and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- To serve, arrange steamed rice, salad leaves, carrot ribbons and edamame on a serving platter. Top with tofu and radish, drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with the sesame seeds and herbs.
Nutrition claim: Tofu and edamame are valuable sources of plant protein. Each serve of this recipe contains one serve of protein, so is perfect for vegan diets.
Per serve: 17.6g protein 12.3g fat (1.7g saturated fat) 35.9g carb 10.7g dietary fibre 1457kJ (349 Cals) 766mg sodium