Celebrate Health & Cocolife Competition
We’ve teamed up with the incredible Cocolife Australia crew to give you the chance to win 1 of 5 ultimate healthy and delicious home cooking packs!
These amazing packs are filled with everything you need to cook delicious, nourishing meals at home!
Each gift pack features Cocolife’s nourishing non-aerosol 100% pure healthy oil cooking sprays (Avocado, Macadamia and Coconut) and our delicious Vegan range of Recipe Bases, Organic Stock, Gravy and Soups
To enter, all you need to do is follow Celebrate Health and Cocolife Australia on Instagram, and in our competition post, tag a friend who you love cooking with and let us know your favourite healthy recipe!
That’s it! Each tag and comment is an extra entry and there are 5 chances to win!
Entries close Wednesday, 5 August 11:59 pm AEST. Winners will be announced Friday, 7 August. Open to Australian residents only. Good luck!
Cook with Celebrate Health and Cocolife
To help keep you inspired in the kitchen, we’ve created a delicious new recipe for you to try made with our no-added Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce and Cocolife’s Avocado Oil! Keen to keep cooking? Read through more of our delicious and nutritious recipes!
Vegan Lentil & Walnut Bolognese
- Cocolife Avocado oil
- 1 pouch Celebrate Health Vegan Stock
- 1 pouch Celebrate Health No Added Sugar Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 brown onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 sticks celery
- 1 carrot
- 2-3 (½ a cup when grated) large flat mushrooms
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup red wine
- 1 can lentils (rinsed and drained)
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Pasta of choice
- Vegan cheese or parmesan
- Heat avocado oil in a heavy-based pan. Add in onion and garlic and saute. Meanwhile, pulse walnuts until they are a crumbly consistency.
- Add walnuts to onion and garlic, and saute a further 5 minutes until garlic and onion are translucent and soft.
- Grate or finely chop remaining vegetables, then add these to the pan with herbs and saute for a few minutes.
- Pour over red wine, and reduce down. Once the alcohol has evaporated, add the vegan stock, canned tomatoes, pasta sauce and lentils, and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 30 minutes, stirring from time to time. Once the sauce has reduced, serve with your favourite pasta and toppings.